|Opening||jan 28, 2014|
|Closing||feb 02, 2014|
2 Hours and 30 Minutes. (15 Intermission)
“Chicago still GLITTERS HYPNOTICALLY." Ben Brantley, The New York Times
There’s never been a better time to experience Chicago, Broadway’s razzle-dazzle smash. This triumphant hit musical is the recipient of six Tony Awards®, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy® and thousands of standing ovations. A sensational tale of sin, corruption and all that jazz, it’s no surprise that Chicago has wowed audiences from Mexico City to Moscow, from Sao Paulo to South Africa. And now it’s coming to your town!
If you’re looking for your first Broadway musical Chicago has everything you could want: knockout dancing, an edge-of-your-seat story and one showstopper after another. If you loved the Academy Award®-winning film, nothing beats the live show, and if you are already intimately acquainted with the musical, experience that sizzle again, Chicago always delivers.
Should I see it?
What Is Chicago Like?
Devilish and delightful, Chicago is an indisputable Broadway landmark that utilizes minimal scenery and simple costumes (we’re talking some seriously basic black) to deliver one big musical bang after another. With one great showstopper after the next, John Kander and Fred Ebb’s now-classic score ...
- Star-Studded Cast Brings Chicago Back to Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Wanna Be a Broadway Legend? Marilu Henner Explains How in Chicago ‘Funny or Die’ Spoof
- Isn't it Grand? Isn't it Great? Chicago Celebrates 17 Steaming Years on Broadway with a Razzle Dazzle Toast
- Disney Villains Get Even! Adam Lambert, Amber Riley & More Spoof Chicago In ‘Spell Block Tango’
Chicago Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics John Kander and Fred Ebb
- Book Fred Ebb
Segerstrom Center for the Arts
600 Town Center Drive Costa Mesa, CA